Happy Mardi GrasLast night we took Audrey to the Polka Dots parade, and she totally loved it. She can't wait to do it again. I wasn't sure about exposing Audrey to Mardi Gras so early, but I'm really glad we did. Float #5 was certainly having a great time. Three of my friends from high school are riders and boy were they throwing the goods. Thank you to Melissa... Audrey loves the little white bear you threw to her.
My sister is eating this up, she loves carnival life. I always tease her that in her next life she will be shot out of a canon, eat fire, or juggle something. Kathy says it's in Audrey blood. This is so true. When I was young, my parents took us to every parade, and we always went for pizza afterwards. We didn't have pizza last night, instead we went to Butch Cassidy's for the best food in Mobile.
When we got home, me and Audrey made brownies for her Valentine's party today at school. She took a box of candy for all her classmates, and sweet surprise for her teacher. She is really excited about her party today.
Tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary. Tonight we are going out to dinner and more than likely dancing. I can't believe that it has been three years already. Lindsay is coming over to play with Lulu. Tomorrow night we are taking Audrey to the parade again, and this time we are going take her wagon.




No comments:
Post a Comment