amYesterday after work I picked up Audrey from school and we met Ward at "Dreamland Bar-B-Que" for dinner. Audrey calls it the "Bar-B-Que House". Anyway Dreamland has the best BBQ in Mobile. After dinner we went home. Ward and I were really tired. Audrey wanted to go to the mall??? She is now making requests to places she would like for us to take her. This morning she asked me if she could go to Chuckie Mouse after school. Her daddy will more than likely take her, I think I will skip this trip.
So after dinner last night, we get home and Audrey says she wants some ice cream. I was in the shower so I told her to go ask her daddy to get her a bowl of ice cream. Moments later she came back and I asked her where was her ice cream? She answered: Right here. I peaked out and saw that she had gotten a spoon and the entire carton of frozen yogurt herself. I said to her that she cannot eat ice cream in the bathroom let alone straight out of the carton. When I finally made it to he kitchen,
she wasn't there...instead she was in the living room with the ice cream still eating it straight from the carton. I tried not to laugh, but instead tried to be firm with her letting her know this was wrong and not the correct way to eat ice cream. I asked if she would like me to put some in her special bowl, and she looked up at me and said, "No thank you, I'm done. Can I get in the tub now?" I was stunned and didn't know what to say to that. I looked at Ward and he was trying not to bust out with laughter. My goodness this girl is something else!
she wasn't there...instead she was in the living room with the ice cream still eating it straight from the carton. I tried not to laugh, but instead tried to be firm with her letting her know this was wrong and not the correct way to eat ice cream. I asked if she would like me to put some in her special bowl, and she looked up at me and said, "No thank you, I'm done. Can I get in the tub now?" I was stunned and didn't know what to say to that. I looked at Ward and he was trying not to bust out with laughter. My goodness this girl is something else!




No comments:
Post a Comment