Audrey's First Haircut
We took Audrey for her first haircut yesterday. It was awful. Bless her heart she was scared to death. We took her to the lady that cuts Mary Catherine's hair in hopes that it would help with her fear. No such luck. She needed a haircut in the worse way. Audrey, like me is extremely tender-headed. She cries in pain every time I brush her hair. I have to use a rinse conditioner and a leave-in conditioner. I thought that if we got her just a trim, brushing her hair wouldn't be so bad. She screamed louder than I have ever heard her scream before. She kicked, slapped, and somehow, kicked her boots off. Ward and I had to take turns holding her. I have to give it to Ms. Charlene...she was very patient and very soft spoken with Audrey. Hopefully next time will not be as bad. Coming Soon, first trip to the dentist....
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment