We had a very warm Sunday this past weekend, and Audrey is loving her backyard more and more. The first word out of her month when wakes in the morning is "outside". So too help keep her cool, we started letting her play with the water hose. 
She really enjoys this, and loves to squirt her daddy. I have a great video of her soaking him.
We decided it was time for her to have a swimming pool. At first she didn't quite know what to do, so I stepped in to show her the ropes. In no time at all, she was loving it. She didn't understand that a pool is different than the bathtub, and a swimsuit is required. She immediately started taking off her swimsuit. I guess my child would prefer to skinny-dip. Hopefully, this will keep her entertained as we approach summer.




No comments:
Post a Comment